its been a while since i did some updatin...

well so lets get it on done with.


Many things had happened ever since within this short period of time.

One massive change that had came knocking on the door of my life is the RP's huge move from Tanglin to Woodlands...

When you've grown attached to a place for a year, u really wouldn't wanna let go that easily. Especially when i spend so much time there like from 8am til 8pm. Everyone is friendly and there is not that much animosity lingering in the Phoenix Park's atmosphere.



Phoenix Park - the former prison.
Where many communists were imprisoned and suffered a horrible death.
Many believe that their restless spirits still roam there aimlessly.
Many can sense their presence...
well that's coz our class room were former jail cell.

Well, 3rd march 2o06
our dinner and dance nite.
the last dae at RP TANGLIN / PHOENIX PARK...

i came to class late on that day coz i overslept in the bus and missed my stop...
not once, not twice but thrice..
man was i sleepy.
I reached class at around 850am....

there were only 3 team of ppl... not many came...
usually there would be 5 teams of 5 each.
the last module for the year.
Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving.

A wonderful surprise from our lovely fac..
We were gonna have our first and second meeting over at
McDee at Tanglin Mall...
her treat...



hmm...so we did our work there, we ate there and we took pictures.


And it was when i went to refill my cup of coffee with my teammate George and Raymond, that i met him. A man who had changed my life. At a time when i was weak, useless and helpless.
One of the person i respect the most.
His name is Jeff Tan... the operation manager of Hillgrove Secondary (2o01)


he was close with this other DM who was there for only one year as well..

this two man set the standard of discipline.

Back then, during the first year of Hss, we shared buildin with Yusof Ishak Secondary..
Somehow, i always land up in trouble...

But Jeff Tan was always there for me.

I clearly recalled what he said to me..

"Among all the Malay boys here, you have the potential to go far. Don't be like the rest and waste your life. You are one of the clever one. I want to see you go far."

He said that when i was involved in a bullying incident... i was the victim of course..
Some YISS student slapped me and stuff...ya, u get the picture.


So we chatted for a while. He had a smile drawn on his face, a face weary from the change of time. His hairstyle was so ever the same as to when i first got to know him.
He was proud of me. I could sensed it. He gave me his number in case i need his help in future.

And after that, i left the seat and went back to my team, still at McDee..
He then msged me...

" I am very happy to know that you are on the righteducation track.
Continue to do well and wish you success in your endeavours.
Keep in contact."


That made my day.





Well, after that, we had our 3rd Meeting / presentation back in good ol' Phoenix Park.

Took more photos. Got free mashed potatoes from the Cafe auntie... they were cleaning up and clearin stock. Man, it's sad coz now these people have no more jobs. haiz..




After presentation, i went over to Jannah's class. Gareth, Akram were there. Not forgettin Dennis, their Culture facilitator.
We were there and we took off all the signs available at Phoenix Park. Dennis managed to witness our loot. Well, he wasn't angry. He understands.


Akram and Dennis then left. Leavin behind me, Jannah and Gareth. We took pictures. Sweet memories.
Then we posed at this small park in Phoenix Park...haha
3 hours till dance nite.




We just planned to go there, get the free food and then leave.
But that plan didn became a reality.
We waited for a long while for the food. Skye then came and met us. He went to the Chinese stall and ate Nasi Lemak with 3 Eggs....ooo, fattening.


Mut was dere, Pk, Rafie, Willie, Cassandra, Xinyi, Angelia, Akram, Emma, Krystal, Calvin....
We stayed there and we DANCED!! Emma, Krystal, Calvin were on stage playing the ir instruments and doing their thing!

Oh ya, i vommitted coz i ate some creamy milky ice cream...
Then in the toilet, i decided to vomit everything in my stomach.
So i sniffed the toilet bowl and imagined eatin my vomit..
Then i puked more.




Haha... we then danced like party animals. But i was on the verge of losin my voice. And that was a bad thing coz i had my ESPLANADE performance the next day.


We left at around 11. And i rolled down the steep tanglin hill. And boy did i roll well...haha got scrapped coz of the rough road texture..
Shared da cab with Jannah and Skye back to Jurong East.
Then me and Jannah took the bus.




The next day, 4th March, went to school. We were supposed to meet at 1030am. But i reached at like 11am. Thought i was late but it seems that the door was not opened. They had some key issue. The key holder was still at home. So, we waited till like 1230 till the keyholder came back with the key. While waiting, we were bz playin the trumpet. Poor Bernie, he still didnt manage to blow a single note.


1230. The door finally opened, had our practice, packed and left for Esplanade. Reached there like at around 330pm.

Did our soundcheck. and then we had like 3 hours of nothin to do.
So, me, mut, don and syafiq went to Marina Square to walk around and grab a bite.


Man, it was hard to search for the right food for me to eat coz i had to protect my voice for the gig. So in the end i had some yong tau foo.


Ok, 745pm,
was at the dressing room. The toilet was like bigger than my room. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, dressed up. And voila. i was ready.

I was the host, and it was kinda like a last minute thing.


830. Almost time...

845. Time for the show. My friends were all there in the front seat! The PronSTAs, Prototypes, and my classmates. Atikah was there too!!! WEEE!!!


everything went well i suppose. Ppl whom i dunno were complimentin my performance... man, that was cool!


935. Everything ended.

Met my friends. and met Atikah!!!


hmm.... from there 950 to 1010, there was some drama and i was pissed.
I walked away quickly from the performers and EPIC...
i had to get away.


i was so pissed. but then i saw Atikah!! a smile was immediatel y drawn on my face.

well what happened after that was history.

What more can i say? I got her in my life.






and oh ya, due to my father's demand, i quit chorale Acappella group (Rhapsody)

i had to choose which to eliminate. Singin, School or Home.

and of course i picked to eliminate Singing.


There.

Done and over with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion