people around me...

are they really important? do they matter to me?
am i just appreciating them for the company?
funny how people find me interestin to be with, always wantin to be around me...
...but are not there with me in times when im knocked out cold...

its been the same since young...
yea, them other humans around me always wanted to hang out with me...
fun?
yea maybe for them..
but not me...

short term friendship?
who needs them?
its like as if the people around me had signed a contract with fate or something...
maybe the clause stated...
"after 4 months, leave adam alone..."

hey, if ur that type of a friend, then i'll have u know that i seriously do not appreciate ur company...

yes i maybe a tad too hyper to hang around with...but if u can go and follow the flow that i bring, then i'm sure we'll click...
but hey, there are (many) moments when im down and out...

no.. its not that time of the month..

hey, we all have problems too you know..

its just dependent on how big the matter...



even buses encounter problems...



durr..its man-made..

bound to have faults...



but we humans too are man-made,


we're meant to have flaws...


hey, u think i need friends?



im at home rottin and doin just fine...





so u think i need friends??






NO!






when i venture out in the working world,


i wont wanna make friends...


its every man for himself...




u weren't here for me back then....




i wont be there for u in the future...







nuggert!





im gonn' change...


prepare to hate me...



jus like 3 years ago...






embrace the change...




and FUCK to those who think they got me figured out...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion