life is funny sometimes don't you think?

i know mine is. My life is so hollywood..
no im not talkin about the glam and the actions.
"Your life is so predictable" (quoted from nymphsktz)
the storyline is so predictable. The type u see happenin in a movie. The type where u think would never happen in the real world.

and u know what?
i think i wana make a film on my life. I can get Ghaz to direct. Well, me and mut can maybe compose an original soundtrack.

haha, we'll see about that. .
i dun wanna give away too much on that..

hmm... movin on...

Ok, so i had quit chorale..

so whats next?

a sri lankan singer/friend of mine, Dhana, wants to do a collaboration with me on his second album..

ismail and his friend wana start an acappella group and had invited me and they're also considerin Dhana..

Ghazi wants to produce my first album...
and wants mut to help as well...
herr herr herr...
duno will happen or not...


haha..


ever kissed?
ever kissed and tell?


but how bout this..
ever kissed and never told?


hmm....
nevermind... i dun wana go deeper into the topic.
too dangerous for me..

some other time perhaps..


haha








"Life aint like a Hindi movie where the hero never dies
but life is like a Malay movie where the hero always die"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion