sure everyone's got their problem, that's a given...

we all get bored during our free time.
plus the fact that we're just left with 10 bunkmates dont help either.
20 more weeks to go in Basic Military School.

so really, what do we do when we do nothing?
stone.
well, 7 out of 10 will be psp-ing
1 out of 10 will be DS-ing
1 out of 10 will be N-gage QD-ing
and 1 will have nothing to do but sleep.


do i miss home?
not yet. i only miss my room. i miss being online.
but then again, i'd rather sleep.

__________________



while other bunks get bored and start to have 'blanket party' session (where they smack each other silly with pillows in the dark)
i just lay on my bed with my deep red.

noisy yes. crowded yes. more than 20 in a bunk pillowing each other.
but i'd be carryin' on with my game.

at one incident, Wan came up to me with a pillow.
i stared at him and said,

"don't hit me." i mumbled while my eyes were still glued to my psp
"what are you playing?" wan asked

i didnt reply.

he looked at my game, "ey, PATAPON!"

he then stroked my left cheek with his finger and said
"cute la u"

and i gave no response.
he moved away and carried on smacking the rest.

_____________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain