my bed buddy

now here's the deal.


i really hate my section mates. meaning my bunkmates.
and i know, i am the kind who hates everyone. even at first impressions. and somehow that Scorpion bed 8 guy dont seem to understand why.


now, i hate it when i have just made my bed, all smooth and crease free and wrinkle free, and my buddy leaves a handprint on it cos he wanted to 'see' it. after that, he turned to his bed and did not even bother to straighten my bedsheet back.
really, a not so straight bedsheet can get you guard duty. in which one of my friend is doing so while im in mainland.


and, im having a bad throat. so much so that i can even see the white ulcers. so night time can get really cold. and a quarter of us will end up coughing.

so i lowered the speed of the fan from 3 to 2.
that buddy of mine asked

i coughed and coughed
"you lowered the speed?" (translated cos he's a dumb typical malay)
"ya. why? you want it to be cold?" i asked
"ya"

bahh, no sympathy. and i shivered under the ceiling fan while he sleeps in peace.
and whenever he needs to pee, he'll tap my leg. bahh. and its always at 1am.
grrr.

and he's so lazy.
whenever we sit on the floor, we have to sit straight. but he, will lean back and take up more space then he ever needs.

and when i queue to fill up my bottle. he comes in cutting queue and try to push me off.
although he is a tad heavier than me, i shoved him away. i mean i was just standing there. still. he was all barbaric.


when we 'fall in' (assemble in 3s) he'll fidget and he'll poke the shoulder of the person at the front row. when the victim turns back, he blames it on me.

and he's so lazy, he ask me to fill up his bottle, to close the door, to close the window.
bahh

he's 118 kg. oh me gosh. and thats not the heaviest.
tsk tsk. they're all way heavier then me. im with the lowestest BMI compared to them. really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain