my song


2005. after seoul garden @ ngee ann


i read the signs
i saw the warning
but i let it be
god pulled at fast one
on me i guess

"You know when you read a really good book, or you see a really good film or hear a good song and you think, 'Shit, why didn't I think of that?!' Well I'm no good at writing. I wouldn't know how to make a film. I can’t play the guitar for love nor money, so I just BLOG!"

saw this on Lina Khairiana's blog...
makes me happy.


not cos i agree. but cos of all that I achieved.
i'm glad to say...
"Hey, luckily i thought of that!"



i met syilah today. i see her everyday actually.
i met her but i wasn't inspired.
varian took 6 years
i took 6 hours i guess, thanks to syilah.

the biggest distraction that i would ever need.
i knew about syilah for like 6 years already.
but i officially got to know her name like late last year.
sweet.

syilah is perfect, if not, then
she's my prototype of
whom I would fall for.


"Cause when I'm all alone
I imagine I am face to face
Inhaling every breath you take"
~JC Chasez

nope, not meant for syilah though.
are you confused yet?
we share a big secret.

you might think i am crazy.
but its new media.

feel it.



i just confused myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain