i should have listened

have you had that point in life where u come to think...
and said to urself....
"I shoulda listened...."


I shoulda listened.




now, reading nat's blog...made me think again.
love partner + friends = healthy relationship?


i laughed at that.
its ambiguous.

that theory failed me twice.

but when i didnt follow that theory, i felt alone.


hmmm...

note to oneself
if my girl have crushes on random guys every other month
then something is wrong. so stop giving in and say its ok.




i shoulda listened.


well well, its sunday afternoon.
i smell the rain coming.

if u asked me, im still worried over my blood test.
actually, its not that. i just dont want to worry my parents.
and i wanna serve. well, they will let me serve la..durr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain