its a ritual




i told you so.
its worth it.
be infront of the group.
standout.





man, i miss the times when i had no belly and moobs.
and this pic was taken when i was gaining weight...
sheesh...
yay!

i stared at the pic, and i was tryna recall, why was I looking so sad...
(that is my sad face in disguise)
then i came to realise.
that was when i brokeup with my ex.
it was a nice gentle breakup.
with love remaining. dont u love it when that happens?
but theres a tendency for me to be left alone when graduation time is near.


its a nice pattern.


no wonder i am not hurt that bad with the departure of jan jan.
but the hurting part is of cos, him. he label me as him, so shall i


but its all good,
if we take a look around, they subtracted a few ppl from our former clique.
See jan, told u
now, its like yomoley, lesser ppl wanna hangout wit'cha
haha.
but i noe,
ppl often say, but i dont need them to bolster me with their words.
i am multi talented.
i get that a lot of time.
by strangers, facis, acquaintants, enemies.
trust me
i got backin from the world. i dont live in solitude and call it pride.
here's to you high dreamer media students from rp
i do what you do
but more than you do
but i do it better
without any pressure
bring it on.
i noe me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain