let it be known...


click to enlarge(as usual)


naked mole rat productions presents
Uncleboy DVD
features

(visit hisnameisuncleboy.blogspot.com for info and clips)

"His Name Is Uncleboy" [8 parter documentary]

"Boboy" [malay short film with 2 alternate endings]

"Channel Newsasia I,Journalist:Uncle Boy" [25min ep]


hidden features
"Director & Producer commentaries"
"2 new Uncleboy live music videos"
"2 blooper reels"

yay.
we do sell it too u know...
$18

contact me at my new number
8222 1711




no more prepaid hassle
here comes monthly headache bills



yup, new phone next to my other new friend





yup



so my Acer gemstone is "Science"
my Creative Zen Wav is "Grey"
my k630i shall be called "Brown"


yay me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain