get a grip; hold it

its funny.





i laughed. but questions cloud my head with whys.

why does she feel that the world hates her and is talking behind her back?

why am i not affected the most?



shouldnt i feel hurt? or is there someone in my mind that i never told anyone of for the past 2 years?





or is it cos i am more worried about my condition?



i cant believe it, they dragged me out in private, told me that i might have diabetes....

man, i hope it was the coke and the kopi o that i had in the morning.





shawnrick complaint that he had 3 containers of blood taken.

i had 6.



he was like...Oh



once again
the truth didnt reveal itself.

i already knew of it.
u guys cant act.
thats why the director is always pissed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain