sembawang park




28/1/06


An unexpected msg from atikah...
she asked me to join her and her family at Sembawang Park...
At first i didnt wanna go...i fear that i might make the situation awkward and stuff..
but then i thought to myself..."it's not like i get to see her everyday...so why not just go for it??"

so i asked her...."do u really want me to go?"
she replied "YES!!! But if u 1 2 la...Nt forcin u..."

That immediately made up my mind.... *woohoo*....

took da cab and reached Sembawang Bus Int....den took 882....coz its a new service..2 months old

so, i reached sembawang park...it was beautiful...
then, Jannah, her cuzzie and Nurul came to fetch me
i saw nurul...and she was beautiful as ever...it was really a breath taking moment....




so, we then headed to where their tent was.. ok, so it was a little awkward for me...but luckily i met her parents before....

so the whole day, we watched her dad and her uncle catching crabs...*hehe* cool..
her dad was still a newbie...

and her sis whole day complain stomach cramp coz of her PMS....



i think the highlight of the day was when i brokedown and cried in front of nurul...

you see, my life sux horribly bad....and seeing her family and her relative so happily together really made me a lil jealous...

i told her bout how interesting her life was... i was really depressed then...but i had a disguise up on my face...

i told her that i could cry right there and then...

and she said "cry lah"...she probably thought i was joking...

i then erased the fake smile on my face...and i was on the verge of tears...

she looked at me and said "no, ur not cryin"

that was when i decided not to hold it back no more...

that was where she realised that i wasnt just playin around....

she then sat even closer to me... i was so touched....


i looked at her and stopped my waterworks....and put back on my fake smile...my beautiful disguise...it was ok after that..







the moment she told me that she loved me too....man, i felt weak deep inside


n the time she was playin with her cuzz, Amalina



....that was sweet....




the best part about today is that nurul was the one who started the ball rollin...usually, it was me who always start the conversation...



n den we left the area...i got a lift from her dad to sembawang mrt.... that was nice... i was really touched...though it was just a small gesture...


halfway through my journey back home, nurul messaged me...tellin me to inform her when i reached home.....

and so i did..and i enquired why...


she replied "to noe dt u reach hm safely..."

aww....i felt the insides of me melted....
she really does care for me....





n i love her so...



hmm...i will upload more pics next time...




"i would give up all of my dreams, just to be in one of yours..."
n i mean it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion