Happy Chinese New Year to one and all....

u noe, the only bad point about this
period of time is that
majority of the shops are closed..

the good point is that i need
not really worry about
crowded buses....
its different for Hari Raya...
where the buses
would be crowded then...
Most Chinese families own
their own cars mah......

Hmmm...i feel like going out today....
but no idea where...

I think i shall just take
the bus around
Singapore aimlessly....once again....


maybe i go Sembawang Park again....
to relive the moment....
though it just happened yesterday.....

oh my dog!!
am i obsessed with nurul??
hee....aint that a good thing??




i bet many still do not know me that well....

let's see...


i can still remember the time i got beaten up
by some Chinese schoolmates....
the reason they did so
was that i accidentaly
bump into one of their friend durin PE....
in a game called PowerBall....
something like Captain's Ball.....

over a small matter, they beat me up....

i was walkin to school...then at the backgate,
they asked me to follow them...
i refused...
so right there and then ( at the bus bay )....
his friend gave me a hard punch in the face....

i didn know how to react.... so i just dropped to the ground....
one of them then kept stepping and kicking my face...
the other just jump and kicked my back....
the other two, chickened out....
other students just watched...not wanting to get involved....





n oh, i was sent to the hospital afterwards...
my face swell to such an enormous size...
and my back hurts like hell...

the whole school though i deserved it....
(well, that's another story...will write about it later)


ouch...i didn't fight back....coz i was buzy thinking
and imagining what would happen in the future....

i didn't want the DM to think i was the one who started it....
also...i didnt want my father to think
that i come to school to get into fights...



u see, i fear my dad.... i live in fear everyday at home.

when i was younger, i dare say that i was abused....

now tell me, anyone here got beaten up everyday at a young age?
the type which lasted 1 to 2 hours??
anyone here have gotten spat and
urinated by your own father??
my dad think its called discipline....
goddamnit... i was still a chilld...

he even groped and pulled my sensitive and vital organs....
bloody hell! that really hurt....


so basically, if you were to mention
about my family, i would rather keep quiet and
not talk about it...and at times, i would cry....

i even had to go thru counselling....regarding
wearin makeup in school and about
my life at home.......man, that was interestin....


u see, one can say that i wasnt really loved
.... i don't mind...
but sometimes, i wish i can feel loved...

that is why i treasure each and every
little moment that i spend wif nurul...
i've got a lot of love to give.....

i really wanna be cuddled
and be told that someone out there really cares for me...

:,(




"an abused child may never grow up to be a normal person...."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion