Untitled

Hmmm...... Today, i didn't spend time with Ghaz and Rain!! but i still spend time with Jannah though....how i wish she was her sis.... *giggles* But no....wait she might get sickof me....

Hmmm....Singapore Idol....to join or not to join. I already registered...its all about whether i wanna go or not. Confirm wont win one. I never win anything before in my life. Boring seh....

Haiz....

Hmm...i got a lotta things to write...but just not enough time....


Haiz.....nurul....where r u???.....missin u....



Anyways....how come no one wants to take up the job im offering? The pay is damn good(min $10 per hour)..






my quote for todae...



"a good guy comes along once...and once, along comes a good guy"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion