3o/1/o6


a quote from Jansta

"Deep_Muziq - just a noobie in bloggersphere... Adam... Nice colours, nice contents but more exciting stuff le! Just started yesterday... awesome... more RAINy days... "





a noob back then....coz i was lazy to start way back in the past!!....
what more exciting stuff
do u want?

I noe u just want "rain"...

u killed ur own statement....'Just started yesterday"....."more exciting stuff le"...

wait la...just got the ball rolling...and now u want the ball to sing and dance??

no..im not mad....im just commentin bout ur comments....




hmm... i used to love Double Cheeseburger from McDees....
but ever since the price got demoted from $2.8o to $2...
i started hatin
it....
i dun really feel that the doublecheese should be put in an inferior position....

since a normal regular cheeseburger costs $1.50, a Double Cheeseburger should cost $3...
it'sonly fair....

n oh...had it just now at Marine Parade at a lil family gatherin wit my relatives...


it was okay la...had a lil exercise for the day


sometimes i really cant "tahan" my father's raging temper....
he flares up at the slightest thing.... *bleah*
but on the positive note, it
had made me into a very patient and tolerant person...

*hee...my dad looks quite dark in the pic....*



i seriously feel that i need a good haircut..
it's rather thick and heavy currently...

oh ya, i would like to bring up another issue....

many people think that i was born dark and that i have a very dark skin tone... just because my hands and face is dark....
well, u are absolutely incorrect if u think that.

i was rather fair back then... my baby pics are proofs... but i need to get them scanned first...
anyway....overexposure of my hands and face caused me to be more tanned!! i was in rugby for goodness sake!!....

even rafie was surprised to see that i aint that dark underneath my clothes.... goddamnit!!


there!! i aint dark below the neckline.... this is proof that i was as fair as my mommae!!




"Every once in a while, people tend to realise that they suck at something good"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion