london paris tokyo

"have a break. hit the brakes."
hey you. it's my off day. a lot of 'me' time went into it. i enjoyed that feeling of waking up late. 11am.
"so weak. that ain't late", is what some of you might say. but hey, that compared to me waking up at 0445hrs every morning to work. thats a huge contrast there.

its exciting how i schedule my off days. usually involves loads of internet time, psp time, nintendo ds time and staring at facebook time. i'd wanted to include bus riding in today's lineup. i deliberated for so long. too long. and in the end i told myself not to. being at home was... perfect. i don't have any other words for it.

"last week paid. next week pay"
i was paid thrice last month. which included my training allowance. and because they divided my pay into three. i didnt know how much it was till i saw my payslip. $1,780.
smooth. basic $1.5k.  its not enough.
which is why, this month, i'm working hard. well not that hard. just moving 40 containers a day. just to reach that quota to earn me a good $2k plus for the month. that makes me feel good. don't get me wrong. i only work for 20 days a month.

"london paris tokyo"
prior to army, the last i went overseas was to KL in 1998. and i'm not kidding. it's been that long.
during army, i was blessed to have spent 3 weeks in Thailand and another set of 3 weeks in Taiwan.
post army, i can't wait to travel again. i've been meaning to head on down to Hong Kong. i wanna get shots of all the buses there.  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion