i've been busy, how about a re-intro...


...like no kidding. 2010. i felt huge changes. moving mountains indeed. a rather inconcievable notion that i have grown up. for the lack of green packets would be one contributing factor. this year's raya left a rather odious and abhorrent aftertaste on my palate.
   every raya morning would equals to me and my sis receiving a blue $50 note each. this year unfortunately, led me through a horrible process of me seeing my sis getting 2 blue notes from my parents and one blue note from me. and we only went to my generous aunt's place. we were there early at like 10am till 11am. my sis earned a further $60. i gave out $10 there and earned back $60 as well. so i broke even. and my dad passed me the cab money. cabbie returned me $3. so the 3 bucks was my only profit...

...well now, work issue. i was on day shift on the eve of raya. and i'm on night shift on post raya, which is like on saturday and sunday. but oh well. in my work place, i can basically categorise my colleagues into two. the leavers. the leavers are the ones who can't stand having no mealbreaks and are pretty much confused with the way we are paid. and the stayers of course, are the ones who had already fathom the idea of having no mealbreaks and have fully digested the idea of how we are paid.
...i'd mixed with both. the leavers, one of them left and joined SBST. i could have done the same. the stayers. the ones with the cars parked outside. they further explained to me the pros of the jobs. things like...
"think about it, you work 20 days a month and you get 2k"
"you're lazy to come to work, just call and tell'em you'll work on your next off day"
"2 days work 1 day off"

thats my life. and yeah, im still in shock about finding out that my malaysian colleague died in his country after being slaughtered... i just saw him the other day..

and yeah, introducing to you, my $185 addition to my collection. the Japanese Merecedes Citaro Articulated bus, the HK's Dennis Trident Airbus double decker and the HK's 10.6m Scania K230UB bus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain