i wish raya...

i wish my family would go for more raya outings.
as in, more than one house. plural.
as in, not as early like between 1000hrs till 1050hrs.
as in, at least getting to meet more people.
as in, i wish more than 2 family unit visits my house.
as in, i wish there's a purpose as to why my mom and sis makes them so many goodies and kuehs.
as in, i don't wanna be the only one finishing them 8 bottles of orange soda.

wait. i also wish that my family takes raya pictures.
and thats why this post it empty with no pictures.
hari raya always feel sad. though me and my sis used to make a profit of 200plus even though its just going to one house every year.
i wish my dad wasnt anti social.  : /

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain