excite

i'd always get excited, jittery and nervous whenever i have to go to work.
it's that little tinge of anticitpation. it always occur whenever i'm on night shift.
it's that same little butterfly in my stomach kinda feeling in 1996 when i was in the afternoon shift in primary school. lil things like these excites me.

seriously. i still love buying bus models. it excites me. especially when i've got contacts who can help me get them. you can't get them in singapore. market's too small anyway. look around and you can never find more than 2 people in a single hdb block who collect such diecasts model. so if you were ever wondering what you can get me on my birthday... then here's the link. click it. buy it. give it. to me. thats right. thank you.
the only way that i'm gonna get my ride, is for me to follow this new just made rule in my head. 7th pay is for you. 22nd pay is to save. considering 7th pay equals to 750 without CPF deduction... that should be enough to last me a month. and of course the 22nd pay equals to 1250 without CPF deduction... that means i've got $1k to save. me and izzat have planned to start our 'ride hunting' in april next year... which is like after my birthday. so i've gotta make this small talk into a reality. cos reality stinks anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain