you got me riding like Vroom on a Yamaha


no fair!
how come Kok Pern got to know of the Citaro 0530 before me?
fresh from Germany and i didnt had a clue it was sleeping there at C&C at Teban. grrr.
oh ya, i was busy with work.
and boy, look at him. he's grown. the last i saw him, he was still kid in secondary school.

and lemme tell you, while in camp, i run on 2 phones.
my main phone is forever receiving endless calls and texts.
everyone's always looking for me for enquiries. all regarding my vehicles.
even on my off days, or even sundays, it never fails to buzz.

and i am so pissed with that that my phone actually have my bitemarks.
you should check it out.
ask me the next time you meet me.
cheerios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain