let me bring you peace


So there we were, there watching you rest. No doubt you look just a lil bit different. Just a little.

Encik, everyone had the same comment. Everyone told me you look rather peaceful. Maybe it's because when you were still around, you were rather stress and under a lot of pressure. You were a very powerful man. A man who had his ways and his own set of principles. A strong leader whom i'd always look up and turn to whenever in need, which was like all the time. You regarded our workplace as your home. I'd heard stories from ex personnels that you'd even come back from overseas with your luggage to visit us and make sure the running goes smoothly. If it were another leader, they'd rather head home first upon touchdown rather than back to work.

I told my bed buddy that i might just break down and cry upon seeing your face. But when i went up there to see you, i held back. I just couldn't lose my cool.

it's only when a specific someone who was discussing with me regarding my vehicles...that i lost it.

''....you can do it'' he said and turned to walk away

''not without encik....'' i mumbled. That's when my eyes went runny. He turned back and saw my slight waterworks

''don't say that.... encik trained you for so many months for this type of reasons...

...and he wouldn't want us to be in a state of loss''

and then he handed me a tissue.


encik, we miss you
and we miss you bad.




Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain