the sunset took my baby away from me; ignore this

sometimes my ears get tired of listening to heavy drum beats and bass and 808 and stuff. and so that's why i'm glad there's a medley of genres in my ipod.

like today, i travelled around singapore after getting my new biometric passport. (if not for my trip to Thailand next next week and Taiwan next year, i know i wouldn't ever end up at ICA.) it's one of those places where its on my "Places i don't need to go to unless emergency"

brief summary,
train to lavender, 107 to hougang, 27 to tampines, 168 to bedok, 197 to west coast, 198 to boon lay and 174 to home.
doesnt seem like a hefty trip. but trust me, its quite taxing for me.


ok, fine. this post seem rather random. but what do you expect from me on like 0144hours on a saturday?

and this song was on repeat on my journey...
ever had that special someone you never let go.
the type where your mind hates her guts
but your heart loves her still..

yeah, its that kind of ish.
plus, its one of those rare guitar tracks by an RnB artiste.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain