my mental list


i actually have things to do.
things planned for me to accomplish.
i only need to book-in to camp on monday night.
considering that i did work for NDP on Saturday.
and no, i wasnt involved in the marching contingent.
i was erm, driving.

(diversion)
i was driving ammunition.
and there was this big trailer that honked at me all the way near the exit at Rochor.
i mean. my max speed is 50. hello....
and so he swerved and overtook me at a bend.
then i noticed that his speed limit is 50 as well.. bahh.
then he step gerek and sped off.
but i caught up with him cos he struggled at the steep slope of the flyover.
booyah.

so where was i?
yes.

here's my list of things planned. btw, i've been bloggin using Maths more often than Science.
she's getting slow. and my mom's gonna add ram to her

-anticipate Alain's return from HK with my Bendy Bus i asked him to get me. should be 70bucks.
-steal $130 so that i can buy Shinken-Oh on ebay.sg
-ride on SMRT's old Nissan buses
-ride on 197 (because last saturday, i dared myself to take a complete journey of the first bus i see while driving my OUV.)
-complete watching Shinkenger
-download and watch the previous Go-onger
-watch all 6 Harry Potter movies that's in my laptop
-I O D-fault $ for music production in SL
-i have to complete watchin MJ's 7 DVDs
-i have to mod my PSP to version 5.01 so that i can play Transformer:ROTF and Disney's G-Force
-watch Disney's UP
-listen to Demi Lovato's album
-cut down on ciggies so that i can spend on Shinkenger
-pass IPPT
-stop all the junk food intake
-get the complete Go-Onger and Gekiranger and Boukenger and Magiranger and Dekaranger toys



"people say im not ok, cos i love such elementary things..."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain