let's bushidou


i got smacked in the head.
but its alright.
all that because i was caught smoking with one of my man during
the army half marathon.

well, i wouldnt say i was 'caught'
i did light up infront of everyone.

so where was i?
yes, after encik smacked my head with the random thingamajig
he was holding, he told me to take the next day off.
yes, the deserving off from my NDP participation.
yes. after NDP, those involved had their day off except for me.
cos i had my COS/NCO duty to cover.


so yes, a rest well deserved.
a day full of SIMS3,
a day full of Go-Onger
and a day full of Shinkenger.



its that die die must have attitude of mine.
one where if i see it on TV, i must have it.
childish?

i'll call it passion.


and that attitude where, 'the more i get, the more i want' comes in play.
and i need more toys in my room and bunk that is :)

post NDP.
now that its over, i must say, i did put on the pounds.
so did the rest of my man.i mean, imagine the bulkload of Pizzahut, KFC, Milo, Old Chang KeeSnapple, Cornetto and everything that we had.
i sure put on weight.
but i wasnt the biggest gainer.
Dok himself had 15 boxes of KFC...
leaving him 6kg extra to his total mass.

but oh well.thats life.

and this is me on my off day.

booking in tonight though.
hmmmm.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain