knuckle sandwich

so i was bus riding. i took 66 to Bedok. a relaxing ride, i must say despite the fact that she went thru' lil india. and then i was contemplatin' on whether to head to town or vivo. so i msged deane, who was coincidentally havin' thoughts of goin' to vivo after work. so there we were, 1930hrs at vivo...


me and deane were walking around vivo.
i suggested that we head to Page One.
so walked and talked as per usual.

when unknowingly, my right knuckle brushed against another person's knuckle.
it didnt hurt. it was gentle. and i carried on walking.
4 steps to be exact.
i looked at my right hand and i turned back, and thats when i realised she was looking at her knuckle while walking and was staring at me. we both stared at one another as we carried on walking our own separate ways. hmmm...



me and deane were about to leave vivo
when this hot lil' mama came to deane and said
"my friends and i are playin' truth or dare, and i have to shake hands with you"

and deane got a handshake of a lifetime.
as mentioned, im expectin' dope things to happen at vivo.

we both went home feeling dope.
and oh yeah, i think i am the only bastard in my company to pass today's IPPT.
and i saw Lionelboy, all drenched in sweat. hoho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain