kiss and hell

remember my rant about how my social military life being miserable?

well i think my status and rep is changing. and its changing fast. too fast i supposed.
i'd just wanted to be that normal recruit who barely scrape through Basic Military Life.

but i did something.
i passed IPPT.
no big deal?
well, i am THE ONLY one out of 174 people in my company to do so.
and everyone's harping about it. but i think the buzz will die down soon enough when i proceed to failing ippt the next round next week.

no. i am not the best 2.4 runner.
no. i am not the best person you'd depend on to do chin ups.
no. i dont jump far as well.
no. i am not that fast a runner as well.

but i happened to be an all rounder.



just the other day, i was caught with vandalizing the walls. but it was far from my chalet. in fact, it was in an abandoned building. while we were doing urban training. i markered the walls with my cartoons. and POOF.

punishment. i was made the platoon I/C, i had to design the smoker's ammo box. i have to design the company t-shirt and now, i have a MAJOR project to draw for. something that i dont think that i can disclose. its something all future recruits will/might get. look out for it.


_______________


last week i thought i was fighting fit.
i was the IC. at Pasir Ris Int, i puked. in the ferry i puked. on the way to chalet i puked. at the basketball court i puked. in my bunk, i puked half a pail (literally).

and i was sent to the medical centre. ended up spending my time in the sickbay. in which, it looked and felt like a real hospital. drips and injections included.

and i have never felt this fucked up in my life.


_______________


and so, today, while walking back, this guy saw me and approached me...
in fact, he was my junior... and..........



decipher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain