for all the reasons i told myself, that i am a soul'dier




i.
i was released from tekong on saturday after completin' my Standard Obstacle Course.
in which, i was disappointed at myself. reason being that i didnt try climbin' up the low rope. cos i didnt know i could.
so i skipped that station during the test. and when it was all over, i tried climbing that rope.

dang.

i can climb.
those who passed this time round need not do SOC anymore. meaning, they can slack in bunk, bahh...


so. i got my SAFRA card. i signed up for 8 years, plus free 2 years plus a welcome gift.
i proceeded down to SAFRA Mount Faber, alone. for once, i felt lost and scared to go out alone.
really strange. so i got my free 2GB MP4, that adds up to me havin' 3 music players.
but nah, being a nice bitch that i am, i graciously gave my sis that gizmo.



wait.


now i remember why i am quite wary and fearful of going out.
i am ashamed of my fungal infection scar on my neck.
instead of looking like a mass mosquito bites, now its a white patch.

its because of my parents.
dad was staring at it all the time. i hate to admit, but it made me really uncomfy.
at the gate before leaving home, mom said
"people will be scared to look at you"

and ouch.
i didnt say goodbye, i left and cursed my mom.
and i realized i've been wearin' my jockey cap to conceal my baldness a bit too often.. hmm
gotta love insecurities


thanks tekong.



and oh, i splurged a teeny bit on myself.
got me some nice mechanical pencil, pencil lead, markers and pen and a pencil case. and a nice drawing pad. and a bus guide, and a transport guide. hoho.
and i got me a tub of choco mint ice cream and a can of clam chowder!

now thats worthy of my 35 yusof ishak.




and i so love Cheeseburger Pizza from Canadian.
gotta thank my parents for that.


and yes gareth. tekong is hot. told you so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain