hmmm...

ponder and ponder....


am i too strong headed? i accept no nonsense from anyone?

how true... serene d'cotta, u read me well...

anyway, whatever she analysed is true...
the thing about me is that, i think i was brought up the wrong way....blame my parents if i am too edgy and overworked...

well here's one trivia...

if you're to meet me at 5pm at ECP on a Saturday,

what time do you expect to see me there...??

is it

a) 5pm
b) 6pm
c) 515pm
d) 4pm
e) 330pm

here's a hint...
i'm a bus freak...




durrr...


i would reach earlier than you..

answer is (e)3pm..

don't blame me..maybe i am too much of a perfectionist...

nahhh...but jannah and dhana always gettit from me if ever they were late...for they do know i am very anal about that...


lol....


despite me coming early, i would be one of those who leave early as well...(can't help it la...dad to strict)

SO///



hmmm... i am supposed to blog for Jannah right now...but nah..i think i shall hold on first...


alrighty, off to gym...


tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain