cos i'm not sleepin' alone...

me...







To my bestest friend, jannah, may you feel happier and may your laptop be fixed really soon.


To my close friend, dhana, let's make more songs before we leave RP ayte.


To my makan buddy, shawnrick, let's feast forever ayte? gym tomorrow?


To my weird friends, mut, ong, stay that way ok?


To garf, stay cute aight


To natz, u're hot!


To nora, tag more on the school walls ayt?





______











life is gonna end really soon.


I really feel it. I always do whenever i read Natz' Feb 19 2006 blog entry.



Let us die together people and not care for one another in our afterlife...








coz' im not sleeping alone..


i've got memories next to me


yes this damn memories of people





disappoint you yes i do...








hmmm...





am still writing a song..








got a melody..not sure whether it's catchy enough like those earlier songs of mine...





hmm..





chorusline...








My name ain't Angel, Blaine or Copperfield


I worked hard for meal


There's a way but no will





There's nobody home to ask how i feel


....neh neh neh neh..





still working on it...














*Wed





am gonna be filming for IPTV...


the plasmas in school that is...





preparing some street magic show...and a makan programme..






i wanna be living in the 90s again..
where everyone was alive and well....



my cousin died the same way his father did.
Both incident was published in the newspaper.

my cousin's body was rotting for a week...
his "unstable" mom and brother carried on living as usual...

what a life..

i'm not sleeping alone...



ouh well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain