Chances of me going to the moon is higher than me ever facing you...

I love emo songs...

wait..let me be more precise. I have a weakness for sentimental songs
Well of course, doesn't "deep muziq" rings a bell to you?
Hmm, i am still waiting to shoot my "I don't wanna leave" video...



Rain's "IN MY BED" is nice and soothing...Sexy voice...

Just downloaded "Man Up" by Omarion featuring Rain...

2 hunks in a song...absolutely delicious...
yummy...


Do i sound gay?


You think i care?


It is just a blog...well...



at times, a blog can really get you into trouble...
especially if one take the contents too seriously.



So Jannah, Garf, Shawnrick or whoever that is reading this, never ever get pissed about me writing crap ayts?


Just completed laying down Vocals for my song "Move It Like I Want It"
-written by deep muziq and D-fault
-produced by D-fault and deep muziq




Waiting for a model for the vid. Got the bar location already...
can't wait...







Foreignly Solo...

















































I Remember You













errr...

hmmm....my life is still too packed..

need to lose weight...

hmmm.... ouh well














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain