Cheerful? To the ass maybe...



Why do I sound so KIDDISH in my blog?






How would i know?




Does it matter....




I won't rant and say that i hate myself right now...






but..sigh...














when you're lonely, you'll start blabbering nonsense too...






hmmm....








ermmm....haiz...




here's TIB 863 J doing a split shift on 189...






if i sound too much of a Bus Enthusiast, then my blog would be dull..




here are two "Choujin Sentai JETMAN" mecha robo...
antiques from 1991 which can fetch up to $800 Singapore dollars..
wish i had them though....



if i sound too much of a Super Sentai fan, then my blog would be dull
hmmm... natz is sexy... garf is hippyOwie, jan and her lappie is sick right now... haiz...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain