feelings involved

Maybe this decision was a mistake. But hey, im vulnerable.

You may be wondering whats going on withy life right now. Tsk. First and foremost, my heartstrings been heavily utilized this month. Dating seems foreign yet familiar. I wouldnt have said that if i had been actively seeing other girls lately. Also, not if im the nick cannon and she be the mariah. Caught my gist of it yet?

Finding my prototypes werent on my list too but they just appeared. The kind of girl i would marry. The default template i had once imagined actually exists. And yes, the feelings are mutual. In fact, it could be a lil too strong.

Never had i seen furious envy in a girl's eyes. It was like she accidentally exposed her feelings for/towards me. Tsk, not that i was oblivious but i didnt know it could be as strong as mine. And her calling me in the wee hours, wanting to see me, it makes me happy...


But every thing good has to come to an end... I'll update again later.  Im driving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain