each with her own personality, each with her own difficulty (i typed this whole post with my eyes closed)

i thought i was playing it right. i thought i was all strong and all. i told myself not to fall for her. not to fall for my prototype. the type of girl that was meant for me but not made for me.

but never did i expect lil miss prototype to have a thing for me too. i totally didnt mean to make her jealous. it wasnt very nice. she stood there in shock. i looked into her eyes and i sensed alot of hurt. i myself didnt know what to do. but i was amazed that she took it well in her stride. and then she complained to shawnrick. telling him that she was jealous cos of what happened.

and no. the story didnt just end there. she came up to me, telling me that she actually missed me. and in fact, as i am typing this, my lil miss protoype and i are texting one another. but then again, i have to remind myself not to fall for her. and she cant fall for me. dont ask me why but its meant to be this way. beautiful memories and all but we can never have eternal bliss together.

and sometimes, this feeling just tears me apart and makes me wanna break down and cry.
on a side note, i typed this whole blogpost with my eyes closed. in a way, its like me tryna say that im am feeling this post. its really hard to believe and i am amazed that i can actually type this perfectly without the aid of my eyes. my eyes are still closed and occassionally i open my eyes to ensure that i actually typed the right words. and there you go. my first blogpost, written with my eyes closed. amazing. indeed. totally amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain