break down these walls

i don't know.

peculiar. i hate this strong tension at home. my parents are not talking to me. they're mad at me. apparently i may have disappointed them. then again, i totally agree and abide to this line,

"When someone says that you've changed, it is because you're not behaving as to how they want you to"

true story. but its a good thing i love my sis and she loves me back. so she's like the neutral party between me and my parents. you know, if my family had a huge fortune for me and my sis to inherit, i think she'll get the most. say 70:30. me getting the 30 of course. but then again, at the end of the day, my sis would share and make the proportion even. i have faith in that.

always love your siblings. they're your best friends slash family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain