writer's choice actually

now, you must be wondering why i suddenly came back to writing.
its a simple story actually.
everyday i spend 12 hours in my truck. yes 12 hours. and no, i dont alight. ever. i dont. yes? in a bottle or a plastic bag if you're curious. i chose not to step out. its just me.

then one day shawnrick got me and hasif to head on down to visit ben at the Writer's Centre in town.
thats when i realised i needed to relax abit and not just think about getting to work the next day.
i need a chill pill. i can always buy time. cabs always there.

i need to pour my thoughts out a bit. i nearly maxed out my memory space in my tou nao. in my brain. in my otak.

writer's choice actually

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain