me and the heavy rotations


and there you go. 22nd november was much anticipated. by me and my sis. well, for my sis, its cos it was her birthday. for me, it marked the release of new albums by Westlfe, JLS, Ne-Yo, Kanye West and My Chemical Romance.  and of course, Westlife's Gravity was the one i anticipated for the most. it's their 11th album. the single "Safe" is my current earworm of this album. westlife has guided me with their music since 1999. that's long.
JLS. what can i say. maybe its my love for boybands or maybe its their undying harmonies. this group has always brought something fresh, upbeat and yet harmonised into my ipod. mad love for them of course. the single "Love You More" is my current earworm from this album

now, we cant seem to go wrong with a man in a suit. Ne-Yo and his Libra Scale. mmmm. the usual sexy vibe Ne-Yo brings to his song. love this release. current earworm from this album would of course be the hit "One In A Million"

and that's it for 'me and the heavy rotations'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain