i and everything i

i feel detached from you. there's so many things etched in my head that needs to be poured here. my absence from here don't mean that i've finally gained the confidence of living alone and not sharing my thoughts. it's just that i grew distant.

many things flew by. 2009 entries were nothing much but me bitching and tryna live up to the name of 'his million complaints'

just as i felt compelled to start a new chapter now in 2010, the year suddenly seems to be encroaching its death.

dad. his near death experience. still kinda shaken the whole family.
ok, now here's the thing. backstory, i lost my handphone that had the accident images.
dad's lawyer told him to get me to send the pics to him. dad didnt know i lost my phone.
only mom and sis. they rang me up. i found out how much value it had. yes monetary.
and i'm thankful that i uploaded it on facebook. and STILL, whoever that took my phone deserves death.
within 10 minutes and he removed my SIM card. thanks ah.

away from that.
2011 would be a year that i'm looking forward to. need to get a replacement for the already gone Samsung Pixon and Ipod Touch Gen 4. and something to go in between me and public transport. its getting personal. pun intended. i would love a Mitsubishi i. and next year it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain