dumpin' ground

"deep muziq says:
i'm a transport supervisor, 5ton I/C in jurong camp. i'm in charge of the General Store 5ton, Command Post 5ton, Generator 3ton, CP3ton, Class 30 and Cargo Trailers. when there's an indentment of vehicles for the next day, i'll inform the detail clerk which veh is road worthy. i have to ensure my drivers maintain the vehicle, do servicing and cleanin and stuff
but since im ORD-ing soon
i've been busy going out on 'details'
need to clock mileage for license
from jurong to changi general hospital is like 38 km but these 2 days i drove 337km
so imagine how many to's-and-fros i had to do
haaa so ya."

someone just had to ask me what i'm busy with.
indeed. i'd burnt many of my weekends if you ask me.
ORD'ing soon.

: )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain