deep time


it's me time.
i think 'off's were given for these paramount reasons.
to recoup and recharge. well, not that i'm having fun.

but i think i am having fun. watchin shows. chowing down food.
playing computer games that i haven't touched for 2 years now thanks to my service.
but then i realised, you don't need to smile to prove that you're having fun.
my face feels heavy and droopy. i haven't had a proper convo.
and tomorrow will be worst considering that i'll be home alone. until night time that is.
and when everyone's back at night, i'll be packin my bags then.
back to camp as they say. yay me...

ok back to Glee. i think its because i noticed a few smiles in the show that made me start on this topic. sure thing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain