airlink

"why?" my sister asked
"cos i'm gonna get me a model today" i replied
"mmhmmm..."
"and she's got double Ds!...."
"......."
"double decker that is" i said



so yes, it was a quicky. i could have gotten myself more if i hadn't still owe my other friend for my other bus models. so yes. i had to settle for one today. my first Volvo B7TL in my collection. my first Alexander ALX400 bodied bus. my first blueish green bus. my first Irish (WESTLIFE!!) bus. my first model with a triple digit service number(747). my first bus with electronic display system. and my first instant bus that i'd gotten without even ordering it.
yay! 70 dollars well spent if u asked me. it might sound ironic there to all penny pinchers out there. but this model is 1094 out of 1600 distributed worldwide. so yes. it's worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain