move over megazords


i bet you'd already know, or you might have forgotten. that i was/am an *NSYNC fan.
and it ain't suprising that one of these marionette dolls [especially JC] would one day fall in my hands.
and there you go. the beginning of a collection. the beginning of my great obsession for my pioneer music heroes. my first 6.5 inch marionette doll. yes, with strings attached.


and i'm not the only one who was tempted to get these marionette dolls.
deane's getting the 10 inch JC doll next saturday. mine is just the 6.5 inch.

but its' ok, after i clear my $159 debt for the 2 Hong Kong buses and 1 London bus stop model, i am confident that i could indulge myself in spending a hundred bucks for the whole *Nsync marionette dolls.


and JC's standing among my megazords now.

"if you share with me, and then i'll find you
and i'll meet you there, down in nowhere
down in nowhere.. i lose myself yeah..."
-jc chasez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain