shoot him on sight

there's nothing like coming back home from a tiring day at work...
and to see your parents in torn clothings and with bloody bandages.

ahh. the common sight to see mom limping painfully effortlessly and to see dad struggling to move.
oh the oh so common sight.

well, they just got back from an accident along Toh Tuck Road and the PIE exit heading towards Bukit Batok East Ave 3.
and they got home 10 mins before me.
and thanks to EMAS recovery and the ambulance for their speedy arrival...

_______________

all that as i carried on to wash up and cook maggi for me and my sis.
and when my mom tried to help my dad up, i looked away.
i didnt wanna feel bothered.


and all this, when they'd been askin me to get my 2B license for the past 2 weeks.
and 2 days ago, i was tellin my friends, "i wanna get the scooter with 3 wheels. the handicapped one that the Police use"

"for safety"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain