the coffebean and the lady



so deane passed me his receipt and asked me
to collect his Ice Blended Mocha for him.
he had to answer the call of nature.
i was waiting for my Black Forest.

it was around 2220hours at westmall's
The Coffeebean and Tea Leaves.
i was a lil dry in my throat, so i helped myself to the complimentary ice water.
one was definitely not enough.
so i had my second.

and then i looked to my left.
cos i sensed that someone was staring.
indeed it was the case.
the lady workin behind the couter was stealing glances at me.
so i took no notice of it and went for a refill. my third.

i proceeded to the counter and waited for the drinks.
she came to me, smiled and asked,
"are u from ClubG?"
i forgotten that i was wearing my ex school's club tshirt.
ok, so i guess that was the conversation starter.
kinda like the warmup icebreaker question.
and then she asked me a bunch of questions like which year i was from blah blah blah
and then yeah. things like that.
she smiled and giggled.

and then she asked, "are you waiting for your drink sir?"

like durr. you were all engrossed in gettin my attention and you forgotten my drinks ya?
great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain