Sheesh... it was either make or break..

the time was 615. to go or not to go?





"flashback"



Digital Media Arts module requires us to film our own short film trailer.
So.


My story involves a girl who picks up boxing because of her interest.

The problem was, where on Earth can we get boxing gloves at such short notice?

The solution, the team got a bus freak. So he knows places in Singapore well(via buses) So who is he?

Me lah...


Anyway, thanx to Jan, there's this antique shop at Arab St. My previous trip there, i saw this pair of red gloves.

"Suitable for my story",
I thought to myself.

Off i went to enquire the shopkeeper as to how much it costed.



$15.









Ok, now that's rather reasonable.
I really have to say it is.






Moving on.

so

weeks later, i told my group about it...

bla bla bla



so now...




back to story...





should i go or not?






it was 615pm. me, shawnrick and jannah were at Woodlands interchange waiting fer that
un-punctual 960.


it was 7 by the time we were at Bukit Panjang.

should i?


ou well.

so i did.

n thats it.

thats my story...

hahaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain