hmmm...did you know that i restricted jannah from reading my blog?

u didn't?


well now u noe...




she did ask why...

durr...who wouldn't







i got no reasons...




strange?



yea...







im typing at random basically





ouh, jannah and me together??







i also dunno...





since when?






i also dunno....






well, the real reason i restricted her from entering my blog is because i don't wanna offend her with the contents of my blog...




haha



basically that is it...






and shes not happy....








one thing...let me make it clear...







i dun like to be too attached....



im sorry jan..
if ur readin dat is...but i trust that ur not






its the same case when i was with her sis...




we were together but never was together...


n den i picked jannah...




we were together but never was together...





man, how do i put it into proper words...




ok,



i love company...


close company but not that too close kind of a company.....


it will freak me out...





ou well....


there are still many things which y'all don't and will never know...


durrr




they're called dark secret....




durr...


haha




kk...




tata






muax to all people who gives me good company!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain