Apologies where its due...


everyone's bloggin and updatin...

its my turn now...

film ig camp was fun...but i don't wanna comment on it...coz its getting kinda cliche... hahaha...


well, met new friends...

can see from the links


haha


ou well



im a lonely bugger....

haha







my blog is really empty



and random



i type things at the spur of the moment




with no proper structure....



its cool with me



coz i usually don't remember




oops...someone interrupted my chain of thoughts....




so lets see...


the films i created so far...


SAS video

Identical Twins

I1U212C.


cool...

haha...thanx ppl fer droppin by...
thanx izzatee fer taggin...

thanx deane fer taggin....


btw, deane, izzatee former HSS as well... haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain