man, listening to this song inspired me to blog this morning...at 3.15am
i was feeling happy after coming back from atikah's bro party..
i was happily messaging atikah when i got home
i was feeling happy when i was MSN-ing Jannah

but then, i went to search for Babyface's song and came across this beautiful track that you're listenin to right now.
This song suddenly made me depressed.
I am feeling so down right now.
I'm still listening to the track as I blog right now.
I feel a tear coming.
Sheesh.

"A real man rather shed his blood than his tears"

Is that even true?



Am i not a real man then?



I was brought up in an environment where it trained me to cry.

dang it,
this song is utterly killing me.
If i were to lose someone whom i love so dearly. Someone who cares for me.
If i were to lose atikah...my kumiko....this song would be the remedy. Need countless repeats if that were to happen.
Or if i were to lose my super close friend, my dear precious Jannah ... this song would definitely has to be playing in my head then..


fools in love out there...

ever thought or imagine losing your one and only?
how can two different creatures be so attached to one another?
are we made for this?
why do we feel hurt if lose the one who change the style you feel?



fools not in love out there...

ur probably lonely...
missing the one who will make you complete..


its amazing how love changes a guy into a different character..

is he horny? or in love?


it all depends.

Love is subjective.

and its not my place to comment on it.




i dont seem to have other real close friends who understands me...
deane flasher and shamer were one of them close friend of mine...

'were'

we are now far... leading our own lives..





currently, there is atikah and jannah in my life....














they've been there for me when i was goin through thick and thin..
i am not kidding.

yea, they've seen my tears...

i dun mind pouring my emotions to them...
but most of the time, i rather not do so.
it might affect their mood..


just like how this song has affected my mood...


thanx for being there...

you all have changed my life...
i am not jokin or bullshittin now...

this aint no bootsie...its the real deal

i cant afford to lose any of you...



SMILE if you're reading this!
whoever you are...



Readers here also brings another sense of joy in my life

________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYONE INTERESTED TO HAVE A CARING FRIEND

PLEASE ENQUIRE AT 81 41 321 7




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
________________________________________





haha, oh well



if i were to lose you, i wont be the same no more...


but i'm losing myself now....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain