"Does absence makes the heart grow fonder?"



Happened to question that sayin. I am sure many have pondered over this. Well, here, my two cents worth of thoughts. I believe absence does not really promote or enhance fondness to the heart but in fact, it brings more pain. When you happen to miss somebody, it just so happen that it will sting your feelings. Usually, if you or your feelings are not strong enough, then usually what would happen is that, your heart just gives in and gives up...
wont happen to me though.





"I never thought you were a fair-weathered friend"


Rubbish. All friends are fair-weathered. There only when you're loaded but disappear when you're 'broken'. Also, i believe that i happen to be a last 'option' friend. Skye recently had his birthdae celebrations on 13th of April....on that very day itself, at around 7 in the evening...i received a message that there was a party going on. But wait! why was i the last to be invited and at the last minute as well? Huh?
coz i am in the D-list of friends ey? Not the usual A-list whom one always hang out with...

Sheesh...





"Once broken considered sold"



It just so happened that during the holidays that i do not receive any allowance. But since school is reopening soon, therefore this means, i aint gonnabe 'broken' no more. I ain't pathetic. Humans are all the same.

Liars and propagandas.

So be it.





"Let's get down to BUSiness"



Friends. or maybe acquaintants, always call me and message me only when they are lost somewhere in Singapore. When they need to get somewhere rather alien or foreign to them, they ALWAYS come to me to seek my services in order to help give them the proper directions by buses. But why only come to me when you need me? Other times that when you are free? Do i even get a 'hi'?

Face the muziq

you buggers are startin to take me for granted.



"Chickened out"


Another promise made to myself, "Never consume any fried chicken ever again if i were to step into the Monjiat's residence"
As simple as that.
If my words can kill, many would have been dead right now.
If jokes can be taken lightly, then nobody will be taken seriously.






"If goodbye was enough, you wont be hearin it again.....ever"



Yea, goodbye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain