Wow...okay, janster wants me to update...
so fine...

anyway, today's culture problem was on teenagers and
virtual communications...

and our team did on BLOGS...





these are the intro slides to my presentation....
pics compiled and taken from many
different blogs...
so if u see your blog up there, then don't be pissed... i just used it to do
a case study....
and it got me thinking about why am i doing this in the
first place??

Is it a fad?
An avenue to spill ur emotions?
and sorrows?

lovE? i love you atikah!!!


Well, i did the babi blog (click) already...then there's the dead PEo11oA blog..
hmmm....


okk,
moving on....
well, stickin with the BaBi enterprise had made me a little bit more Malay influenced...
i can speak MALAY!!!! arrrrggghhh
!!!!!
hancur seh....!!! ahem ahem...

hey, i got A1 for Malay 'O'
level you know....

Rafie said..." Writing only right?"



Well ya, writing and speakin of course got differences...
speaking is of course tougher...
Honestly speaking.... i think i can write an
A-grade Malay essay...
but if you ask me to speak.... haiz... they call it "cacat"..

Ironically, my Malay oral got distinction....because of the content..
the teachers who tested me felt that my content was there...during the open
discussion thingy...



well, let me talk about my life...

hmmm... NO!!

i wont talk about it...


To Jannah...

I know you're concerned but there is no way i wana spill it
all out...you have to experience to understand......but i dun mind
tellin it to ur sis though....




i wanna blog more stuff...but now no time...
later i add more... k?



atikah...- this may sounds corny/ mushy/ cheesy.... whatever...
i cant stop thinkin of u!!! haiz....
i'm just happy enough that you care about me...
aww....*hugz*.....



well, updates later...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain