aite...my mum had always loved
my hair ever since i was born

u see...in my family, we have different types or "genre" of hair...*hehe*

me - straight hair
mom - wavy hair
dad - curly hair
sis - curly hair


well, it would be expected for me to have wavy hair then..
but i ended up with straight... (plus thick)

my mom also joked that i was adopted or something...
(i don't see what was so funny)


well anyway...haha
my mom had always wanted my sis to have straight hair..
coz then it would look nice....
but unfortunately, it was me who got the straight hair gene instead..

so now, my mommae...wants me to keep my tail long...



as long as Wong Fei Hong....haha

sure...she wants it, then i'll try lah...hee

she said keep it for 5 years till it grow to the waistline...
but i reminded her about NS...hehe...

so we just agreed upon one year...





we'll see...





and anyways, i will upoad my baby pics soon..

haha..
just for fun...






"every strand of grey hair on your head...is a reminder that death is approaching near..."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain