can i be mean for now



this other splitside is coming up next



you shitheads out there,

i hate y'all!


you people who think they got me all figured out

i'll screw you!


you arrogant spastic bastards out there who keep looking down on me

i'll behead you!!


you fugly idiots who's tryna change how i look

i'll bite your ass off!!


you buggers out there whose backstabbing me

i'll break your back!!



you posers out there who still ack niggas

i hate your style!

and sty!




i have yet to resort to violence on you nincompoop...

so don't make me...

you won't like me when i'm angry..



"when words fail, the middle finger is the next best option...to shove up your stinky rotten arse!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain